Earth Mama Eczema Cream - 3 oz
NOTE: The following product can only be sold in the United States
Is your skin (or your baby’s) being an itchy eczema jerk? We formulated this for you, no matter the cause — could be eczema, a random rash, a run-in with a bug that likes to bite, or a recent tousle with poison oak, ivy or sumac. All of it results in angry, irritated skin that’s wildly itchy and frankly, a little crazy-making. We get it. We’ve been there, and we’re so sorry. That’s why we created Earth Mama Eczema Cream: an instant and therapeutic tube of itch relief for eczema-havers (and itch-havers) of all ages — including the pregnant ones.
- Immediate relief for itchy skin
- A rich, silky moisturizing skin protectant that helps prevent dry skin
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching due to: rashes, eczema, poison ivy, oak, or sumac, and insect bites. For use on mild to moderate eczema, or as directed by a physician
- Made the way herbalists have been making creams for millennia, with an infusion of organic herbs and oils traditionally used to battle irritated, itchy skin
- With an extraordinarily generous dose of meticulously-sourced organic colloidal oatmeal
- A safe, all-ages, all-inclusive helper of any irritated, dry skin – even during pregnancy.
- NO steroids, petrolatum, fragrance, or harsh artificial preservatives — like phenoxyethanol, sodium benzoate or potassium sorbate — that are no friends to sensitive, already-angry skin
- NSF/ANSI 305 Certified by Oregon Tilth (Contains Organic Rooibos & Organic Black Cumin Seed)
A Quick How-To:
Liberally apply the botanically-rich, soothing Earth Mama Eczema Cream anytime irritation sets in from a variety of itch-causing issues: eczema, rashes, bug bites or even poison oak, ivy and sumac.