Best Bottom One-Size Cotton Diaper - Jelly Jubilee
The Best Bottom Diaper has simplified cloth diapering while making it one of the most economical systems. This is the best cloth diaper system available.
- Fits from birth to 35+lbs (one-size)
- Special leg gussets for added fit and protection
- Durable snap closures that overlap for a snug fit
- Snap-in liners come in different sizes and absorbancy levels (sold separately)
- The highest quality of materials available have been selected with as much of the raw materials made in the USA as we could find.
- Double layer of waterproof PUL creating a perfect no-leak sturdy shell with a wipe-able inside lasting for many washes
How Many Diapers Do I Need?
- We recommend getting as many shells as your baby poos in a 2-3 day time period (for newborns count how many explosions they have!!).
- Three different size inserts are available to meet size and absorbancy needs. You may not need all three sizes of inserts and can skip the middle size - it is all up to you!
- We recommend approximately 8-10 shells and 18-24 inserts per size.
Before first use the shells and inserts only need to be washed one time.
- Remove solids
- Reuse the shell until soiled or wash day.
- Separate shell from insert before washing. Fasten laundry tabs (if applicable).
- Do a cold rinse or cold quick wash (no detergent).
- Warm or hot (not sanitary) full wash with additive-free detergent (use detergent's recommended amount). Use the most amount of water possible.
*Tip! Throw a soaking wet towel into your washing machine to "trick" it into using more water.
- Extra rinse.
- Inserts can be tumble dried. Shells should be line dried or tumble dried on low heat.
NOTE: No fabric softeners, dryer sheets or additives such as bleach, vinegar, baking soda, washing soda, borax, oxyclean, etc. should be used.
NOTE: Rash creams can only be used with a barrier between baby and the diaper.
NOTE: Additive-free detergents work and are least likely to cause any problems with your diapers. However, we have done extensive testing with Tide Original and know that it works with our diapers.
NOTE: We recommend washing every 2-3 days